Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged by Tiana!

I am: sleep deprived! (Lindy and Paige are sick)
I think: a lot about Ginger.
I have: Paige in my arms.
I dislike: seafood.
I miss: Ginger.
I fear: bad influences on my kids.
I feel: hungry... ready for a PB and J.
I hear: Paige sucking on her hand, Kaden rocking in our rocking chair, and the dryer.
I smell: clean... just got out of the shower (before noon!).
I crave: chocolate.
I cry: less often than I used to, but not as much as I want to (need to).
I usually: eat more than Clint does.
I search: for Paige's binkies.
I wonder: if Prop 8 will pass. YES on 8!!
I regret: not being as good of a mom as I'd always planned on being!
I wish: my babies didn't have to be sick.
I love: my little family.
I care: about how Jason and his kids are doing. Wendy, too.
I always: stay up too late; no wonder I'm sleep deprived... you'd think I'd learn!
I worry: about the kind of world our kids have to grow up in.
I am not: as good as Clint is.
I stand by: my hubby.
I remember: lots of fun/funny times with Ginger.
I believe: "in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost." I really do.
I sing: my kids to sleep.
I don't always: enjoy singing my kids to sleep as much as I should (but I do enjoy it often!)
I write: in my journal less often than I used to.
I win: when Clint and I play the boardgame SORRY!
I lose: when we play Phase 10 Dice!
I listen: to music a lot.
I can usually be found: at home; I'm a home-body.
I need: to do some ironing!
I forget: all the time which side I fed Paige on last! (no guys read this blog, right?)
I am happy: when I have my priorities straight.

I tag: my sister, Wendy! Come on Winks! Just a quick post! ;)

10 comments:

Heidi Mae said...

I'm a lot of the same things as you! Staying up too late is a HUGE problem with me too. It's just so peaceful and quite. I can get so much more done!
I always win Sorry when playing my husband, crave chocolate, fear the influences at my son's school, ALWAYS forget what side I've fed my kids on...I could go on. It makes me smile to know that other mothers are feeling the same way, and doing then same silly things. :)
Hope you're having a great day!

wendyann said...

oh dear... the moment I started reading this post i thought to myself, "she's going to tag me so that I have to do something with my blog... I just know it!" Okay, okay... I'm workin' on it. I sure did love reading yours! Miss you!

The VerNooy's said...

Thanks for playing along! Yours was so much cuter than mine! The part about feeding Paige made me laugh! So cute!

The VerNooy's said...

P.s did you get my incredibly long email?

Kirstin said...

Hey Summer! Marisa told me that you had a blog, so add me to the list if you make it private. Your kids are adorable! My blog is kirstinsmith.blogspot.com. Mostly it's just pictures of my little 3 month old, but every once in awhile I post something different :).

Kirstin (Price) Smith

Alan and Brandi Cotton said...

Very sweet, Sum. I like those kind of tags that are meaningful... rather than the ones that have no point. You are definitely a MOM!!

Malinda Jane Sieg said...

Hey Summer! I am so glad you found our blog! I love yours and your little family. You made me laugh and cry while reading your different posts. I am so sorry about your sister. I know sorry doesn't cut it. I admire her so much, as I do you. We still are keeping your family in our prayers.

Lacie Meisinger said...

Summer I love this Blog, and all blogs like this. You learn so much about a person. Hey thanks for the email and the help with the friend list. You are such a aweetheart. and thanks for the comment to. I know things will get better. I know because I have faith. God is here to take care of us! Love Ya Sweets! Cant wait to catch up with you more

Amy said...

Summer....I used to pin a safety pin around the strap of the side I finished nursing on....the memory goes first when you are too busy.
It is all good and these wonderful days are treasured forever.

Heidi said...

Oh, that made me miss you. I probably would have answered all the same stuff you did, except switching Clint to Don. Love you, Sum!