Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kaden's got the tickles.

Tonight I noticed Kaden had a bunch of little scratches and scabs all over his body. He has dry skin (I think it's excema), and I could tell he'd been scratching himself a lot. I asked him, "Kaden, have you been scratching yourself a lot lately?"
He had kind of sad tone when he said, "Yes... I just have a lot of tickles."

Poor guy... but it was so cute, I had to hold back laughing.

7 comments:

Kate said...

Too cute! I miss Kaden boy.

Unknown said...

Hey guys. Beware of chiggers. Alot of missionaries got them when I served out there. I never got them so I don't know what they are. But from what I hear they get in the skin like ticks and make you really ichy. Maybe ask some of the locals there about them. Can;t remember any of the remedies to help you though. Good luck.
Bryce McGhie

Kimber said...

hey summer i was just poking around at all the family's blog pages and found yours and it's so cute! You have some super cute stories on there! Is there a way where I can be a follower to your blog?

Kammy Ellis said...

haha...oh kaden is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Hey Summer!!! i don't know if you remember me...Kenisha (Kiki) Thompson(Kenisha Shakespaere)
But I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed reading your blog...I found you through Erin. I hope that it's ok for you to add me to your list when you go private :)
Take care!

Kiki

Katie Fish said...

Summer!! It's Katie (Orme) Fish. I found your blog through Brandi's. I love blogs and being able to get in touch with old friends! Oh my goodness...you have three kids...adorable I might add! Congratulations! Oh...we're expecting our first little boy in December and guess what we're naming him? Kaden! Same spelling and everything! You don't see it spelled like that too often so I was excited to see yours spelled the same as how we are doing it! It's so good to find you and see what you've been up to and how you are doing.

Heidi said...

I love all these little stories. Makes me miss your kiddies!