Friday, October 10, 2008

27 Things...

we love about Clint/Daddy!




1. he loves us!
2. he loves the gospel!
3. he works hard (studies hard) to be able to provide for us
4. he is an amazing father
5. he has a great smile
6. "he dances... yeah, he does funny dances" (from Kaden)
7. he doesn't get upset when a shirt is not ironed or things like that :)
8. he helps around the house
9. he volunteers to get up with the kids when he knows I'm exhausted (during the night and in the morning)!
10. "he plays with me" (Kaden)
11. "he wrestles with me" (Kaden)
12. "he's a boy... like me!" (Kaden)
13. he is a gentleman
14. he is smart!
15. he is sensitive!
16. he is clean... in every sense of the word
17. he is athletic
18. he makes us laugh!
19. he knows it's important that I am home with our children
20. he honors his Priesthood
21. he's understanding when I don't have it all together (which is pretty much all the time)
22. he loves ice cream
23. he is an early riser
24. he makes me want to be better
25. he values family time
26. he is very respectful of women
27. he is a handyman!

I could keep going and going!

You're the best, Clint!!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!

We love you!

Summer, Kaden, Lindy, and Paige

5 comments:

Shane and Clara said...

Happy Birthday Clint! I know there are tons more than just 27. But i guess thats all he gets to hear until he turns 28! You are an exceptional example to everyone. I'm so glad I get to be your sister. I love You!
We love U.
Clara, Shane, Peyton,Logan, Maryn

EvNic said...

Happy Birthday Clint! Wish we could be with you!

The VerNooy's said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLINT!!! We are hoping you are doing well back there with medical school and such! We miss you guys!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday, Clint! Love this post. Clint is definitely an exemplary husband and father and we are so glad he's part of our family! Hope you were able to get a tiny break from the studies to celebrate.

Kammy Ellis said...

wow...yeah, happy birthday clinty!! you're awesome! i hope i can find a guy as good as you some day. love ya!!