Halloween landed on the perfect day this year... Friday! At 11:00am, Clint had finally finished a whole week of intense exams in school... Anatomy, Pharmacology, Histology, Immunology, Pathology, Biochemistry, etc... and he came through with flying colors! It all proved to be very beneficial for our pumpkin carving that afternoon. He hasn't had any training in surgery yet, but it's already evident that someday he just might be a great surgeon. ;)
The kids did NOT want to touch the slimy pumpkin seeds, but they had fun watching and helping with the tools... and, of course, eating the yummy pumpkin seeds after they were baked.
The kids did NOT want to touch the slimy pumpkin seeds, but they had fun watching and helping with the tools... and, of course, eating the yummy pumpkin seeds after they were baked.

Our new friend, Jack.
I love hand-me-down costumes! Thanks to those who let us borrow them!!
"The itsby bitsy HUGE spider" Paige
Tinkerbell Lindy
Spiderman Kaden
We went out trick-or-treating with some friends (Clint's study buddies and their families). After the kids were done, we all went and had yummy homemade chili and treats at Brad and Angie Cox's home. Lots of fun hanging out with all them... and the kids just played and played!
Kaden running from house to house... he couldn't get candy fast enough!
Clint mainly took the kids from house to house; I went for a little bit and then took Paige home to pass out candy. The kids loved this special time with him! What a handsome Daddy!
Lindy with a little "Tinkerbell" attitude :)

Happy Halloween!!!
12 comments:
Oh how cute. I love seeing what you guys are doing. I loved your scary little spider!
YOur Pumpkin Jack is so cute- it looks professionally carved! Looks like you guys had a fun halloween!
I noticed that the address on that house is 805. Is that your place? It just made me think of Moorpark... I miss living in "da 805"... haha
Your kids are adorable! I love the costumes.
So cute!!!
Yay for your husband! Your kids look so cute! And you look so pretty as always!
Summer! Hey, I saw you on Kirstin's blog...and I guessed it was you. It's Brianna (used to be Hawks), but anyway, I love your blog. I just looked everything over to get caught up on you guys. Glad things are going well...but I can't believe how far away you are! Have a great day!
Your family looks so happy. I love that. Your little Paige is sooooooo big. Please give the kids a hug from us and one for you and Clint too. We love and miss you guys so much. I hate the miles that separate us. I look forward to the day when nothing separates our Eternal Family. Love you more than words can express.
Summer, It's Karyn Sapp, Kerry and Jeannie's daughter. If you can add me to your blog before you go private I'd love to keep up on your wonderful family.
Thanks!
wksapp@msn.com
What a sweet family. I'm so glad Clint was off for the weekend. I know med school can be crazy. It looks like your kids had such a fun time. Thanks for sharing.
You have such a cute family, Summer! Your kids look so much like you. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween. Don't you just love this time of year? Especially getting to experience all of the holidays with your own kids. So fun!
So cute, Sum! Love all the kids costumes. And that pumpkin is awesome! Is he really going to be a surgeon someday? :)
Post a Comment