She is very alert now and is beginning to play with toys and reach for things. She still has her amazing sweet and content disposition. Sometimes her tummy bothers her a little (I've given up milk), but otherwise she is one happy girl. She coos a lot and has a very sweet smile and hearty giggle... all of which make me melt.
She loves all the attention she gets from Kaden and Lindy, and they LOVE her! Any chance they get they want to be talking to her, touching her, kissing her, holding her, etc, etc... they definitely haven't gotten bored with her like they have with their toys. The other day a little boy came up and took Paige's binky out of her mouth and stuck it in his mouth, and Paige started fussing a little. Kaden had observed the whole thing, and started shouting at him, "That's my baby's binky!! Give it back to her!" I had to calm Kaden down a little, but I though it was so cute how he was trying to protect "his" baby.
She is such a blessing to us; I'm not sure how we ever got along without her before.
6 comments:
I feel the same way about Lilly. I know it's all part of the plan, but it seems a little unfair how fast time goes by and how quickly they grow. Paige is beautiful. I think she's got a good mix of the both of you.
Paige is so cute! Paige does Love you Summer! Cause you're a wonderful Mommy! I can see both you and Clint in Paige- You guys have adorable kiddos! And I can't believe its already been 4 months!!!
oh, and isn't it so fun to have a chunky little baby? I love the baby rolls- so much more to eat-up and kiss.
So cute! I especially love the last picture. She looks so thoughtful in it--like she knows more than she letting on.
Oh, she is adorable! What a blessing for your family!
I love that title! It's perfect! She is the sweetest, cutest, thing. I miss her. Tell her to slow down and not change too much before we see you guys!
Post a Comment