The kids and I, along with our little buddy, Gavin, made caramel apples!... (the cheater way). Yummmmm... they were actually really good!
Lindy-love waiting so patiently for her caramel apple.
Now she's got it, but can't quite figure out how to get this caramel stuff down. :)
Kaden ready to chow-down!
Funny thing is Kaden would eat five apples a day if I let him. He loves them, but when there's caramel on top...
9 comments:
LOL Kaden sounds just like Kyle, except Kyle loves apples. I love the pictures.
oh wow kaden!!...eat some of that apple for me k! they're my favorite!
That is so cute! Dean says he would do the same thing Kaden did.
carmel apples!!! I have been wanting to make some..it's just that time of the year. However, I don't know how much I really do enjoy eating them, it always is so difficult it seems :)
mmmmm those look sooo good right about now :)
Hey Summer! Your kiddos are sooo cute! I can't believe how time flies...it seems like you were just having Kaden. I hope all is well for you guys!
Hi Summer!
I dont know if you remember me, I am a Dalton, one of the twins, from the T.O. 3 ward. I remember you and all your sisters from growing doing stake things like Girls Camp, Youth Con. and such. I just found your blog and see that you are going private soon. Wanted to give a "hello" and invite you to come check out my blog. You should be able to access it by clicking on my name.
Your family is just adorable. I look foward to "chatting" more with you!
~Michelle
Hey Summer its Lacie Meisinger, you might remembe me as Lacie O'Connor. Hey I am new at this blogging thing so can you email me so I can ask you some questions on what I am doing...So I can start catching up with everyone... email me at laciej@charter.net Thanks sweetie
Hey Summer....I posted a little blog about Ginger since I just found out about what happend....please tell your family they are more then welcome to read what i had to say about such a beautiful person.... my blog address is laciemeisinger.blogspot.com
Post a Comment