Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sam and Amber Lasley!!

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous!


Family and a few friends on L.A. Temple steps

I love this picture even though I'm not in it. It's all the people I love the most (besides Clint and our kids, of course... and my in-laws whom I consider brothers and sisters just as much!)


This picture just makes me want to cry; my mom and my sisters are my best friends; after losing Ginger, my love for each one of them has deepened and grown. I am so thankful that Ginger was able to be there for Amber's wedding day; what a sweet blessing. On a little lighter note, Mom, you look like you could be one of my beautiful sisters!!


Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! We wish we could have been there. I talked to a few of my family members on Amber and Sam's big day (can't remember which ones; I think I had too much painkiller flowing through me), and they all said everything was going great! The sealing was performed by Grant Brimhall, a wonderful man and friend of our family... how neat.

I am so happy for you, Amber and Sam! We love you! Welcome to the fam, Sam!!

2 comments:

Jason said...

Sums, great job so far! Glad we can use this to keep in touch.

JenB said...

Congrats to Amber & Sam!
That is so exciting. Amber and Sam look so happy together. Thank you for sharing the pictures. Will you pass the message to Amber for me? Thanks!