Times Out on catching my blog up to real time. My sister-in-law, Natalie, tagged me, and she says she expects a lot from people so I can't let her down! Thanks for the fun, Nat!
Three joys
1. My family (ALL of them)
2. The gospel of Jesus Christ
3. Friends
Three fears
1. Not raising my children right
2. Sending Kaden to school in a couple of years
3. People with bad intentions toward my children
Three goals
1. To be more patient with my children
2. To go to bed before 10pm
3. To start running again
Three of my current obsessions
1. Keeping my family and home running smoothly
2. Blogging
3. Food storage
Three regrets
1. Not telling my sister, Ginger, more how much I loved her and admired her (she knew I did, but I still wish I'd told her more)
2. Losing patience with my children
3. Fighting with my sister, Brandi, all the time when we were young!
Three facts about me
1. I think Clint is an amazing husband and father; he has a LOT on his plate and still manages to be so good to me and our children. I love you, Clint!
2. I am a very emotional person; I cry at the drop of a hat. (I thought of that one because I was getting emotional just typing #1 on this list.)
3. My children are, by far, my greatest challenges in life and also my greatest greatest joys!
I tag Helen, Kate, and Emily!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Fun! You seem like an awesome Mom! I'll get this done soon!
That was so fast, I just posted today. You are awesome and you could never let me down Sum. Love You.
I know you are a great mom! I can totally relate to the emotional thing. I get emotional about everything! :)
This was fun to read.
Summs- we are definitely sisters! I could say most of the same things. I'll get to mine... sometime. :)
Post a Comment