Yay! We're up and running... just not very fast yet. I'm excited to finally be a part of the blogging world; it'll be nice to see what is going on in my family and friend's lives... AND, of course, to keep a record of what is going on right here at our home!
4 comments:
Summies- You've arrived, in Blogland! Yay!! I love what you've done already. Great job! These pictures seem rather familiar.. from my blog! he he Glad you're using them. :) So, now just keep it up and you won't seem so far away to me! love you LOTS!
You look like a pro blogger to me already!
I wish you weren't so far away. I miss our long walks to the ranch mailboxes the most ... and your cow stories, of course.
~Monica
Summer! I'm totally stalking your blog, I hope you don't mind! :) I want to invite you to my blog...send me your email address if you're interested. I hope you're doing well.
helenmm15@yahoo.com
Post a Comment